We want to make sure everyone is able to use a buddy button, and that it's suited to their needs.
An open source project, to design a low cost specialized button for people with limited mobility as a replacement for commercially available options that can cost between $60-500.
We went through several iterations to get to this level, and we expect many more as we open source this project.
- Adafruit feather NRF52 Bluefruit LE (approximately $24.95)
- Feather Header Kit-12pin and 16-pin Header set (approximately $0.95)
- Feather stacking headers 12-pin and 16-pin female headers (approximately $1.25)
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery - 3.7v 150mAh (approximately $5.95)
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery - 3.7v 500mAh (approximately $7.95)
- RGB Smart LED (approximately $7.95)
- Springs (approximately $1.00)
3D Printing Files
You can download the open source files at our GitHub repository here.